In these challenging times, I want personally to confirm to you that Able is operating and ready to handle your critical business and projects. As a provider of Essential Services to Essential Businesses it is our honor to continue to work safely with you and your teams.
The health and safety of Able’s employees, customers and the communities are always our first priority. During this time of concern, we also are following the below protocols along with the recommendations from the Center for Disease Control (CDC), OSHA and other health agencies.
- Social distancing including six feet of separation.
- Cleaning procedures and safety protocols in high-traffic areas at all job-sites and offices.
- Wiping down high-traffic surfaces and eliminating touching of handles where possible (e.g. propping open doors)
- Meetings with employees and clients conducted over video and conference calls.
- Alternating office and service staff levels to ensure we meet the needs of our clients as well as provide an environment of safety for our people.
- Immediate identification of employees with symptoms who are then asked to stay home
- Restriction of crew size to less than 10 people on the job-site.
- Employee education on the symptoms of COVID-19 and prevention techniques.
Thank you for continuing to trust Able with your critical projects and we are committed to your safety and success. We strive to be part of your solution and partner with you to overcome these uncertain times.
We are here to support our customers and communities now more than ever. With over 57 years of experience, we have seen tough times before and know how to get the job done!